Thursday, September 22, 2011

Awwww Love!!

So I have done a lot of things to Love, I have taken Him for granted, I have fell back in love with Love, turn my back on Love but Guess what Love always awwww loves me!

Recently, I have been re-evaluating my relationship with Love again....you see..... I got married in July and once you enter into a relationship with someone besides Love.   Well, He gets jealous! lol

He wants your attention on Him first and then the love from Him overflows into your relationship with others.

Sometimes I get it all wrong? LOL
I must admit it because my relationship with LOVE aka Jesus was a lil off balanced. But He loved enough to protect from worst, allowed me to lick my wounds and patted me on the butt and told me to keep going.

I am fortunate to have Christ as my savior and I am happy that He loves me even when I am unable to love myself.

I know I am rambling on today but awww Love is amazing.  I will be writing more on my Love.

No comments: