Friday, March 13, 2009

So you ain't got no man, love?

No No and in Spanish NO!!!


I think it must be a foreign to folks, who thought they knew me, to believe that I am SINGLE.
I would consider myself to have been a serial dater or a serious heartbreaker in my unsaved life.

Once I became saved, I felt like I was always defending my walk about how serious I was. Many residue (former partners) kept popping up, testing my realness with flirtation tactics or bringing up my past like hmm, you ain't no nun!

But those folks were hoping that my new lifestyle as a sister in Christ would be a fad. Betting on my failure and luckily for his favor on my life. Well, I made it!! I am making it and only with the grace from my Lord Jesus Christ can I continue to do so such.

No, I don't just want A man. I want to be someone's missing rib! I want an everlasting relationship with my future mate. But as of current, I still got some bags to be delivered to the Salvation Army. lol

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen. I love everything you wrote here. That's what it's about. And as for the tests...you'll pass them with flying colors.

Rondu said...

Hey BK... You know after the test comes the trial and then the breakthru