Thursday, July 10, 2008

A Poem about Loving me


The pain I feel you never will be able to understand cause Love has never been in love with me. Love has always been pain to me.



That painful love is all I knew. You see love, love was taken from me by force. Love was unworthy to me. Love was sinful and played my heart like a prisoner.



love was dark and my destruction. love was controlling. love, love was never my friend. love wanted me dead, left me for dead. love watched me die and laughed while I cried cried inside cause I continue to love love love love, love, love.

love never loved me but I watched love just walk away from me....laughing laughed just laughing at me.



love, why did you do this to me?



I realized I did it to myself when I love, love, more than myself. I met a different LOVE and I found out LOVE was kind, compassionate, and respectful. I saw LOVE in the eyes of a child. That child was me. I walked with LOVE and he embraced me.



My LOVE, said Sorry, sorry for all the sorrow which happened to you. My true LOVE loved me loving me. My true LOVE loved me. He LOVED me loving him. My LOVE loved me loving him.



LOVE loves me loving LOVE in turns LOVE loves me loving me.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm glad you found real love, stay inspired and continue your journey ;-)