Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Am I over it YET?


I was the grudge queen or making up my face type of chick!! Am I over it YET? A good question and it was asked today. yo, are you really over that situation? If so then why is your demeanor still looking upset!!


Seriously I am over it YET? Cause the Lord is giving me the task to get over it!

I hope I deal with that task is another story but I am learning! LOL

No more grudges!! When something bothers me I remove myself from it now and start singing a hymn!!! Oh continuing saying to myself, "Stay Blessed fam. Stay blessed!! You are a warrior nothing can defeat you!"

I am over it!! Seriously, oh ok!! It still bothers me a little bit but I know it shouldn't. But the fact that you want it to bother me and it is not bothering me, bothers me!
Cause now I think you are doing it deliberately to annoy me. So now I am bothered when I said I was over it! ahhhhh but I am over it, really????

No comments: