Monday, November 10, 2008

Love Ramble!!

You ever wake up just in total bliss in love with.....JESUS.

Recently, I have been feeling this awwww, I love me some Jesus. I went into a whole sermon preaching to myself yesterday in my car. I wish I taped that conversation to remind myself of my passionate love.
I remember when my Reverend who passed away in July 2008, used to say all the time how much he LOVE Christ. And I asked him often have you ever loved any one else like that?
He told me no but I could not connect at that time.

It did inspire me to venture as to why I couldn't say that as well. I needed to be reassured by the Lord first that I could love him and he would love me the same way. He can love me the same cause he loves me more than I can every love him. His love is pure and my love at the time was a little jaded, a little experienced in pain. God had the same experience but he always was able to love me with purity and to forgive me and love me harder.

As my relationship with Jesus and my trust in him become stronger, my love has for him as well.
This love I have for Jesus is so passionate and just so HS feeling like. Like the first time, you received a letter from a secret admirer and you wonder how he looks and etc. I find myself feeling the same way like this journey with Christ is so amazing. Everything is so perfect in his eyes!! Even me!! Even me with a past full of sin....he still love me!!

There are times I am in the sanctuary and I feel his presence and no one else exist to me. I am so involved with him. Closest feeling to that was the day my son was born. When he looked up at me from his struggles in my womb and our eyes connected it was as if no one else existed. My eyes were set on him. No one else existed but him to me.

But my love for God is more grand than that. Even that memory is so small in comparison to my love for God. It seems impossible to unbelievers but to sanctified, holyified creature, your love for the Lord will seem like you want to be as perfect as possible for him only.

Everyone else just does not exist. I love my son and my family but the love I have for the Lord is unmeasurable.

I

No comments: