Thursday, December 18, 2008

Before the end of my Love

So I wrote this letter to my future man of God. I would read it and start crying. It was so beautiful and really exposed my love for the man who does exist but doesn't exist in my life as of yet. As I wait for him but not urging for him because I feel his existence. I became afraid to share my feelings with others.
I have a hard time sharing my feelings because the wrong people have tried to use it for their advantage. Now I feel the Lord nudging me to share my letter to everyone. Oh I wish I never wrote it lol but it was my true feelings on paper.
I used to be so afraid to open up and allow others to know what I was feeling.

I was a nerd all of my life , my last name allowed me to be constantly teased and I was always considered cute like a puppy. I had some self-esteem issues for most of elementary until HS when I just decided that enough was enough.
I remember looking at the mirror at 12 saying look at you. you are so ugly nobody would want you. It took years and years of tragedy in my life for me to identify myself as beautiful and worthwhile for a man spending the rest of his life with me.
Yes, I was married but I knew it was not going to be forever. I knew that from the day he proposed. Any who I am still avoiding the submission. I will place it on here but I will need your comments afterwards. Peace and blessing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was thinking about when I was teased too. It's amazing the ones that God uses.