Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dear Love - submission early 2008

Dear Love,

I know you probably would never understand how I feel about you but you should since you are a man of God. Before I was saved, I used to put all of my efforts into the wrong kind of man. Until God rescued me from those strongholds of hurt and pain and lack of trust. I fell back in love with the Lord and in that I fell in love with myself.

But never would i have thought I would have fallen in love with you? It seems as if I met you centuries ago. As if, we were designed JUST for one another.

But again God knows everything that is in my heart so I leave it only in his hands if we were supposed to become a reality. There are times I just get the desire to pray for you.

Sometimes I go into my own dreamland like 'Oh I know the heavens dance every time they see his handsome face.'

But you are not just handsome, you are intelligent, gentle but strong, assertive but down to earth but I forgot to say this you love you some Jesus. Let me say that again lol does everybody know Dear Love, LOVE him some Jesus!! But you know what??? Jesus loves him some Dear Love. It shows in your walk with him.

I look at you in amazement. I pinch myself because you seem so surreal to me. I want you to know that I have prayed for you before you never existed. I prayed for someone just like you and once you appeared I could not believe it.

I would watch your mannerism from afar. It allowed me to see if you were truthful in your walk. I saw you hold babies, worship, and laugh all at the same time with ease. I am so blessed to have met you. You have truly allowed me to witness that there is a God. That God heard my cries, "Oh Lord I have been faithful to you, haven't I? Will I ever find a true Dear Love?"

Mostly likely you will never receive my letter or never know that this letter was only for you, Dear Love.

No comments: