Sunday, December 21, 2008

Comedic Love


I think when God created me, probably said, "Let's sprinkle some intelligence, some looks lol, a little or oh no I think we might have to use the whole bottle of humor on this one! LOL

Honesty, I remember from the age of 5, I was performing with my friends or my adult extending aunts and uncles who came from Trinidad & Tobago. You see my mother & grandma had more immigrants which bunked in our house more than Harriet Tubman had runaway slaves. lol

It seems that every refugee or "visitor" who arrives in the States lol, would lie to my mother and grandma that they only needed to stay at our house for two weeks to get themselves together. Well, that never happened because they always stayed pass two weeks. Let's say almost 20 years lol
I never had my own bed officially until I was 17, I do believe around that time, sleeping with your grandmother became LAME lol Now you see why I did not have a boyfriend until that age.

But anywho, I would seem quiet around folks but I was paying attention to dialect for jokes, odd features/appearances and etc. I can do a mean impressions of folks around me.
My nickname in which i am most fond of is Crazy Stacy lol. And I checked with my mental health doctor and I am not mental, yet, I just know folks gravitate to my foolishness. LOL Right now, my bed is calling me like R. Kels lol

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww what a cutie. People say I'm funny too but I have a feeling you are hilarious! I will need to bring tissue.