Thursday, December 18, 2008

Confessional Love

Recently, I have been confessing my love for Jesus more but only to him. I have been embarassed to say this. But I start off with a small praise which ends up with me crying, snotty nose but filled with joy. The Lord has done some amazing things with me in JUST one year. Can you believe he has been using me like clay? Molding me into his designed beauty.


He pulled me out of a failed relationships, a nervous breakdown, meaningless job, no employment, brought me closer to him!! And all was through my trust in him!! All things seem possible now. But my confessions have been so important to me. I feel my life blossoming, my life in his hands and just his blessings on my life. Oh how I praise him! Oh how he has sustained me!!! Oh how he has protected me from diseases and other illnesses which could have taken my life!!! Oh how he has taken me from being a sinner with his grace and mercy on my life.

I confess to him all the trials and tribulations that he saw me go thru but he knew and knows he got a better situation for me. I pray he uses me at his will. I follow with absolute submission. I cry out to him use me LORD use me!! My weariness is nothing cause it is temporary. I know I have you!!

No comments: